Every time you use your FREE Pioneer Bank debit card in December, 2015, you will be entered to win 1 of 4 $500 cash rewards!1
The more you use your Pioneer Bank debit card, the more times you are entered to win. Start using your card today!
Not only is using your card rewarding, it’s also convenient:
- Purchase details appear on your monthly checking statement so tracking your spending is easy.
- Your card is accepted more readily than checks and saves the hassle of carrying cash or your checkbook.
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account.
- Hitting the credit button gives you the added security of not having to enter your PIN number.
- Card can be replaced quickly if lost or stolen, and there’s no annual fee.
No matter what you want to buy, Pioneer Bank’s debit card makes shopping easy. And, with this limited-time offer, you could win 1 of 4 $500 cash rewards!
1No purchase necessary to enter. You are automatically entered for the prize each time you use your Pioneer Bank debit card for a point of sale purchase in the month of December 2015 (ATM transactions are excluded). This offer runs December 1-December 31, 2015. The drawing is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in the drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Drawing is open to Pioneer Bank customers 18 years of age or older and only to legal U.S. residents. Winners will be drawn by Friday, January 29. There will be four (4) $500 winners. The prize amount will be deposited into the winners’ Pioneer Bank checking accounts or given in the form of a cashier’s check. Pioneer Bank’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this drawing. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of debit card swipes by Pioneer Bank customers and entries received. The winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 from Pioneer Bank for the value of the prize. There is no charge for obtaining a Pioneer Bank debit card. Pioneer Bank may charge a $10.00 card replacement fee. See a Pioneer Bank schedule of fees for other charges that may occur.