Congratulations to Las Cruces Market President Kiel Hoffman for his reappointment to the New Mexico Military Base Planning Commission. He is a veteran of the United States Army and holds a Bachelor of Business and Accounting from the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
Pioneer Bank is a proud supporter of the U.S. Military. With several branches near military facilities, we often host events to honor their service. We are proud of Kiel and glad to have him as part of the Pioneer Bank team!
The Mission of the Military Base Planning Commission is:
- Obtain and evaluate information about the federal government’s plans, policies, and initiatives relative to military base realignment and closure
- Collaborate with and assist community organizations that have as their purpose the long-term viability of the military bases in their local area
- Facilitate collaboration between community organizations
- Coordinate with and assist the State’s Congressional Delegation on matters relating to federal base realignment and closure plans
- Advise the Governor on measures necessary to support and ensure the continued presence of military bases in New Mexico